Thursday, July 22, 2010

News From the Couch with coffee….

I’ve tweeted, linked and blogged and it’s not even 9am yet.  This is the moment when I realize it’s time to reflect a little about the weeks events.

I just finished a show outside of San Antonio that was Hot, Dusty and I was set up accross from a guy selling Alligators on a stick.  Not the best place for my art I am thinking then behold Sunday comes and a whole crowd of wonderful people emerge.

Never say never.  That’s the news from the Couch, how’s your day going?

1 comment:

  1. Your art is beautiful and just waiting to be discovered. You will find the right venue, I'm sure, or it will find you. You are rare and glorious, a gem to behold. So enjoy your coffee as I lift my own coffee cup in saying "Cheers" to you.

    ReplyDelete